Epworth Primary Academy will remain closed on Friday 2 March 2018 as a result of the continuing adverse weather conditions. This is never an easy decision to make, but after surveying the site, the ongoing freezing temperatures and high winds and the difficult travelling conditions, we have decided that in the interests of health and safety, the only sensible decision is to remain closed. By taking this decision now, we hope we have balanced making an accurate decision with the need for parents to have sufficient notice to put in place contingency plans.
Please continue to check the Epworth Primary Academy website, emails and social media over the weekend, as the weather may still change. We will make every effort to re-open on Monday 5 March 2018, but only if it is safe to do so.
Many thanks for your ongoing patience and understanding.