Our Mission statement is that we aim 'to create a happy, secure environment in which individuals are encouraged to develop their maximum potential.'
Our aim is to provide education of the highest quality for our children.
We aim to do this by:-
- Inspiring children to be active, enthusiastic and independent learners, a process to go on for the rest of their lives.
- Promoting religious and moral values, good manners and discipline consistently enforced.
- Ensuring all round development of children - physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially.
- Offering a broad based, balanced curriculum to suit children's individual needs.
- Ensuring everyone has equal opportunity to all aspects of the curriculum.
- Providing opportunities for everyone's voice to be heard.
- Working in partnership with the community to the benefit of all.